Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Test of 2nd Semester

I've almost made it through the first 3 weeks of my 2nd semester. This Friday we have our first anatomy exam. It's not supposed to be that difficult, but it's strange feeling prepared a few days before the exam. I don't feel like studying anymore, not because of exhaustion, but because it feels like we already learned this material in the dogs and it's not that different in the cows and horses.

Also, we had a project to make a budget for our first year out of school. It was time-consuming, but it also put things in perspective. If I do an internship, making $28,000/yr., I will be over my budget by $150 each month. I kinda expected it would be tight, but I didn't actually know I would be in the red. Oh well, what's a few more years living poor and a little more debt.

No comments: