Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taste of Summer

I finished 3 of my exams and with one left on Friday, I took a break today. It was a little taste of summer. I was able to relax without any studying, get some personal reading done, and I didn't have to worry about any upcoming deadlines. As you can probably tell, I am not too worried about my last exam. It is a rather easy class as I only need a 59% to 4-point.

I was also able to talk to a few people about vet school in the fall. It worries me a little that a doctor that really doesn't know me says I'll do great. Then I talked to a vet student franticly studying for finals. She talked to me about how the students fight for that much desired 2.0 to pass the classes. It's weird because I'm fairly certain that vet school is something that you can't fully prepare for, but I am still trying to get as much advice as I can to learn how to prepare for it. This is what I've worked so hard for it, and I want to do my best with the opportunity. I don't want to mess up.

I just borrowed an anatomy book that we will be using next year. I was flipping through it and it looks awesome. I am really excited to finally be studying something that directly pertains to my career!! I'm all done with Fisheries & Wildlife and how to manage people, write surveys, analyze habitat, etc.. I am going to try to start studying anatomy this summer to hopefully give me a little headstart before classes start.

No comments: